HES-SO M.S. in Integrated Innovation for Product and Business
The HES-SO M.S. in Integrated Innovation for Product and Business is an interdisciplinary program which is unique in Switzerland. It brings together students in the fields of Economics & Services, Engineering & Architecture, and Design & Visual Arts. Working on a practical project for an actual small business, scientific lab or start-up, students acquire the multi-disciplinary skills needed to develop and promote innovate products and services.
This M.S. program represents 90 ECTS credits (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) and lasts 3 semesters full-time. Classes are given in French and English.
The program provides:
- an interdisciplinary approach mixing different types of teachers and students at different levels;
- original curriculum built around a real-life business project in conjunction with a local firm or organization, along with relevant classes on theory and practice.
- personalized approach helping future graduates to think out their career paths according to their individual skills and aptitudes;
- interdisciplinary Master’s work in teams of two to three students
- Head of innovation project
- R&D manager
- Product or brand manager
- Entrepreneur, start-up director
- R&D project leader
- Innovation management consultant