We've set up a system of support for start-up creation:
- The HEIG-VD start-up grant which supports their activities for a maximum of 2 years
- Technical collaboration with HEIG-VD research institutes
- Access to our resources and knowledge network and our Applied R&D Centre
- Partnership with manufacturers
- Risk-sharing with the Applied R&D Centre to ensure the success of young companies
- Events organised in support of their project
And since January 2011, the Y-Parc SA business incubator, Y-Start, has been offering start-ups the benefit of various services such as:
- Accommodation suited to the needs of the start-up
- Secretarial services, accounts and other administrative processes
- Synergies and proximity with HEIG-VD and companies based in the science and technology park
- Managerial coaching
To date, our institutes have fostered 19 start-ups:
StignergyPeak power monitoring and shaving for professionals, 10 to 20% saving on electricity bill, adaptation of consumption in SmartGrids.
NovaccessNovaccess supplies an end-to-end IT infrastructure for customers who want to exploit business objects.
SimplicityBioSimplicityBio provides algorithms for very early screening of certain types of cancer and, in the future, other diseases of the same category.