The SSSU-IM aims to train a new generation of leaders who will have the competencies to collaborate in multicultural teams, lead geographically dispersed organizations (HQs-Subsidiary, International Joint-Ventures or Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions) and partner with stakeholders in host markets.
The SSSU is a unique and innovative four-week course which focuses on four themes of key relevance for Sino-Swiss business collaboration:
- Doing Business in China/ Switzerland
- Internationalization strategy and implementation
- Innovation and international entrepreneurship
- Agility & creativity in multicultural teams
By the end of the SSSU, the participants will be able to:
- Design strategies to leverage cultural differences in teams for agility, creativity and innovation
- Distinguish and apply an appropriate communication approach to build, maintain and recover trust
- Cultivate identity leadership to ensure a strong team identity
- Develop capacity to start business in foreign markets
To reach our objectives, the SSSU connects 8-10 students from the University of Shanghai with 8-10 students from the HEIG-VD for four weeks:
- two weeks in Switzerland and two weeks in Shanghai.